Currently working as an Art/Technical Director and also teaching computer science & technology.
Classically trained Fine Art/ESAG Graphic Art and SUPINFOCOM, passionate CG Artist worked on numerous released projects for great companies and world publishers.
I got a solid work experience gained through many productions in France and abroad.
– Experienced creating 3D Models for 3D Print and for mold manufacturing factories.
– Experienced 3D Character Modeling/Texturing Artist- Experience working on games for next-generation consoles.
– Worked on several published titles as a character modeler and texturer.
– Experience creating both stylized and realistic character models for Video Games, Animation Films, Commercials, Posters, Logo…
– Ability to display a strong understanding of anatomy through detailed, high-quality models.
– Ability to create high resolution models as a base to create normal maps.
– Ability to create textured maps from scratch and from photo reference.
– Highly proficient with ZBrush, Maya/3D Studio Max and Photoshop.
– Strong traditional art skills.
– Experience with outsourcing character pipelines.
– Detail-oriented, open-minded and attentive team member.
– Good basic animation knowledge.
– Enthusiasm to embrace technology required to keep up-to-date with innovation.
– Lifelong artistic passion.
ZBrush, Maya, 3DS Max, 3D Coat.
Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere…
Bilingual French/English (UK-US).
ESAG, DNAT (certified Level 2), National Fine Art School.
SUPINFOCOM, Master M2 (certified level 1), in Digital Film Direction.
Arts (all), 3D Modeling, Texturing, Rig, Drawing, Forensic art, Tattoo, Video Game ind., Movie film ind., Animation film, 3D Print & Molding factories, Commercials, Posters, Comics, Reading, Music, Computer science, Technology, Sports, Cats, Ppl & Lifestyle…
On my free time, I also regularly provide personal artwork and CG work to keep on training and improving my skills.